The potential costs, disruption of revenue streams and damage to brand make intellectual property one of the greatest areas of risk a company faces in the current environment. With this broad scope of risk, companies are recommended to institute best practice processes and governance to help ensure that they are sufficiently protected.
Please join us on May 15th for what promises to be a worthwhile event with valuable take home information for all that attend. Sign up today.
2:30 - 3:00 p.m. Registration
3:00 - 4:30 p.m. Program
4:30 - 6:00 p.m. Cocktail Reception
The 1.5 hour panel discussion will focus on the risk landscape of Intellectual Property, including:
· IP risk assessment
· How to model IP
· IP litigation
· Protection of trade secrets
· Emerging IP exposures–patent infringement, employee theft, and source code vulnerability
· What sorts of risks does IP involve of which a risk manager may not be aware?
The panelists will share unique perspectives, best practices, and innovative strategies to help organizations ensure that their IP development plan aligns with their organization’s overall goals while protecting against infringement claims and theft.
Speaker Panel to include:
· Gavin Souter, Editor of Business Insurance (Moderator)
· Nick Chmielewski, Head of Aon IP Broking
· Risk Manager (Liz Walker, Groupon)
· Michael Friedman, CEO of Hilco IP Merchant Bank
· Grant Drutchas, Managing Partner, McDonnell Boehnen Hulbert & Berghoff
Attendance This meeting is open to RIMS Members, Associates and Non-Members. Non-members are required to pay a user pay fee of $50.00 to attend this event. Payment is due upon registration on this website. All fees are non-refundable.
Who should attend:
Risk management professionals, General Counsels, IP professionals, In-House IP Counsel
Cancellation Policy (Members)
If you need to cancel, please do so on or before Friday, May 10th, to avoid a cancellation penalty of $50 per person. Please email Maggie at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not show up for this event after registering, you will be billed a no show fee of $50.00.
RIMS Chicago Chapter318 Half Day RoadBuffalo Grove, Illinois 60089847.543.4842
Copyright RIMS Chicago Chapter · 2020 · All rights reserved.